And Marzaydees parts are not cheepcheep!

Sachs Front struts $97

Bilstein Rear shocks $73

Strut mounts $28

So like $400 to redo all, OUCHIE!!!!

--FT

On 6/7/21 3:28 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
It is a Marsedes, after all.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 2:09 PM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    So I’ve been driving the daughter unit’s former car and I like it.
    It’s in decent shape, I put new front brake pads on it and
    replaced driver door window regulator so that works well now.
    Drove it today for first time with AC on and it BLOWS ICE COLD. I
    recall she had to get it recharged last summer so it has held
    since then which is good.

    The steering is a little vague. I’m wondering if the box can be
    tightened up or maybe it has to do with the front struts as I
    think they might be getting to where they need to be changed as
    they seem to clunk a lot. Rear shocks too maybe. Any thoughts on
    the steering?  I’ll have to see what struts cost, rear shocks
    probably not that much

    --FT
    Sent from iPhone

--FT