So what expense (ballpark) would I be looking at to put in a two-post
lift?

I am guessing it's not justified by the amount of work that I do, on the
other hand maybe I'd keep up on stuff better if it was less of a PITA to
actually do the work.

I do have a three-bay garage but ceiling is 10' and mostly I see 12' as
the minimum. In theory I could box out another 2' of height over the
center bay, but that would be more $$$$.

Allan