Allan,
Trial and error and some common sense!

I have a Mohawk asymmetrical lift and a balanced load isn't always obvious
due to the angle of the columns.  But you can determine if you're heavy in
one direction or the other based on the load felt on some of the rollers.

Jaime

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 11:54 PM Allan Streib via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> When you use a two post lift how do you know where to place the lift
> arms so the car is balanced?
>
> Allan
>
> Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:
>
> > Somewhat hard for everyday knickknacks but easy for bigger expensive
> > items such as a car lift. I ordered a Mohawk 2 post lift for my garage
> > a few weeks ago. 100% made in the USA. Hugely expensive but I don’t
> > care.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On Jun 8, 2021, at 9:54 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hard to do.

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/