yeah that was my thought too, not a lot to those engines.  Needs a big blower sticking out of the top, some drop springs...

--FT

On 6/11/21 10:36 AM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Pinto engine is as plain jane as it gets... clean the carb, clean the
plugs, drain the fuel and use fresh, non ethanol. I bet it runs fine with
just that.  From the story line in the ad, it's been setting for a long
time...

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 7:26 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <