I vaguely recall something about some parts vendor going out of business, not sure if it is that one or not

--FT

On 6/15/21 8:17 AM, Robert Koziak via Mercedes wrote:
Hi All,
      Anyone purchase Mercedes parts from an online vendor
www.mercedesgenuineparts.com?  I purchased a Genuine Mercedes belt tensioner
and pulley for my 2004 Mercedes 320E on April 30th and they arrived on May
13th.  I decided not to change the tensioner so I called the company and they
said to send it back and they would refund the cost minus the shipping.
      I sent it back priority mail with delivery confirmation.  It was received
on May 20th and I called to confirm that it was received and find out when I
would be reimbursed.  The phone number listed on the website now goes directly
to voicemail with no voice message and emails go unanswered.  I tried a few
letters vis US Mail with no luck either.
After weeks of daily calls and emails I assumed the company went out of
business and I was out the over $200.   It's frustrating so I wanted to warn
others about this vendor. The website is active and you can still place
orders???
     Any suggestions?
Vendor:   www.mercedesgenuineparts.com9275 S.W. Canyon RoadPortland OR,
97225(503) 296-1747