Good to know, thanks! I suspect they’re utilizing Github repositories, but I
don’t know much more than that - I’ll check. We’re sorely in need of a cloud
architect, as the one we had left for lots and lots more $$$. They’re actively
recruiting for one, but I wonder how successful we’ll be since we’re government
and can’t possibly afford to pay the salaries that the private sector is
offering.

-D