WVO has particulates and sugars that will not make the engine happy at high concentrations. If you drive slow and use mostly VO, you will have issues. If you toss in an occasional tank of VO you should be able to burn off any varnish like stuff at speeds with a fuel closer to #2

On Tuesday, May 23, 2006, at 12:10 AM, archer wrote:

What is the story on "coking" if WVO is used? Some people seem to use it
with no problem, and others say processed WVO must be used.
Gerry Archer
'83 300D and 240D

----- Original Message -----
From: "Levi Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I love my MB Diesel

Yeah, I saw similar results with my 83' 300D. I would assume Luther is getting the results in some way similar to how I was when I got something
like 1600 miles to 17 gallons of diesel.  That is by only using diesel
long
enough to get up to 80C, and then a minute before shutdown and using WVO
for
the rest of the driving.  (:

Levi