Had approximately 1L, if that, of fluid in the pan. Hardly any came out the
drain hole and not a lot more when I dropped the pan. Burned and nasty.  Could
be a sign!  Doesn’t look to be too much schmutz in the pan so that’s good.

 I’m going to try to get the cooler lines off to flush those. Not sure how to
do torque converter, I need to read up on that here in a minute.  Might have
something to do with the cooler flush.

FedEx delivered the trans stuff from FCP this morning so that was good. One
piece missing for the $900E500 But don’t need that right now.

--FT
Sent from iPhone