Phone them.

Randy

On 12/07/2021 1:43 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Hmm. When I try to choose my vehicle, the first stumbling block is that the
"Year" selector only goes back to 1984.

Allan

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021, at 1:29 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
This dealer has the best discount. 26 percent.

https://www.mbdirectparts.com/

Rick

From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 12:21 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Allan Streib
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W116 rear window seal

No dealer here. Is there an online one you like?

Allan

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021, at 7:31 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Readily available from any dealer for a little over $100. Don’t use URO!!! OE
rubber is the only way to go.

I would find and pay a competent mobile glass guy in your area to do the work.
These can be notoriously difficult to do, and they’re easy to crack as they’re
often laminated glass if there is a rear window defogger. It might take some
calling around on your part, but there’s someone in your area that will do this
for you. Finding a replacement would not be fun, and it would likely be
expensive.

-D

On Jul 12, 2021, at 7:11 AM, Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes