Might just need to have them scooped up and shipped off to recruiting centers. Get them in uniform and hand them a gun and a one way ticket to the sandbox. If they get back, they get a job and some access to higher education. If they get dead, their babies get access to social services.

If they just want to suckle on the teat of the great white satan, we can round them up and dump them in Iran