So if he listened to it he could be an ignorant progressive redneck! I myself kinda like keeping up with the moonbats, on both AM and FM bands. The best is our local Pacifica station, I can learn about racism and that I am a white devil carrying "the virus", all on the same station, from atheists, Mohammedans (at least two flavors of black ones who seem to have real issues with one another), Rastas, LaRazas, breast-feeders, tree-sitters, amnestyers, HepC carriers, and vegans. A true multicultural love-fest whose proudest moment was when some KKK goobers bombed their transmitter back in the 70s.

America is truly a wonderful country.

--R

LT Don wrote:

Yea, you prefer to be an ignorant redneck.