Holy bat droppings, someone regularly flew a 747 into Guatemala City?  Yipes,
I'll never forget that landing in a 727 in 1966.

Flying up a ravine watching the ground rise FAST and more and more and more
flaps kept coming out of the wing.  Probably had to use 90 degrees of flap to
land a 747 there.  Did for a 727, all three sections out of the wing.  Pretty
impressive for early 1960's engineering!

That runway is 6700 ft above sea level I think, higher than Denver.  And short.