From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Larry Turner via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:30 PM
To: Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Larry Turner <l02tur...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mini splits

Hi All -
     I have a question about installing a minisplit.  After watching a YouTube
video of the Install, it looks pretty easy. Is that accurate? We're considering
one for our insulated (2") metal shop which is 20x35. I was considering a
12,000 or 18,000BTU unit unless we could get along with a smaller one.  If
needed I could get a HVAC guy to charge it unless it's DIY?
     TIA!
LarryT
06 E350