I don't think anyone, anywhere, has had a reaction to the vaccine that was
worse than even a mild case of CoVid.

Typical reaction is a sore arm for a day, worst I've heard of is feeling really
sick for 12 hrs or so.

When I got it, I felt like crap for a week. high temp, sweats, lost my sense of
smell and taste for a week, and I'm not sure it's all back even 7 months later,
and my Mom died from CoVid.  Brain fog lasted six months, I'm only now as sharp
as I should be.  Vaccine for Mom was available less than ten days after she
passed.   I got mine as soon as I was allowed, first of Feb.

Get the vaccine.