I have a real problem with all these garage queens.  Cars were built to be driven not on exhibit in a museum or to just sit in a garage.  It's fun to see them, but would be more fun to see them running and driven like real cars.  I think about the guy here who has all these Rollers 100+/-yo and he drives them all and maintains them, and they look really nice, but he uses them as they were meant to and enjoys them for what they are

--FT