A friend has put me in touch with her realtor who has her grandmother’s 1964
Ford Futura sitting in a garage where it has been for decades it seems. 13k
miles. She wants me to come take a look at it soon to see what it might take to
get it running. I’m sure all the rubber bits are rotted and who knows what the
vermin might have done but it will be exciting to check out. I recall these
things as being quite simple, not a lot to them.  Probably a 6 banger with a
little carburetor.

I’ll take my vid cams do do a “barn find” reveal!  TV show coming!  Or at least
a youtuber vid.

—FT

Sent from my iPad