Wow, that sucks.

After weeks of complete silence, they had a call last monday to basically say
they knew nothing and anything we have heard is just rumors. By Thursday they
sent out an email saying our new managers would be reaching out to let us know
what our new jobs would be. Apparently some of our people were staying in their
current roles and others were moving to an install team. Basically the way it
is now is we all have 1 week a month where we travel to areas outside our
normal territory to implement new accounts. Now they will have a team who does
this full time. I remained in my existing job but will most likely have a lot
more area to cover. I will no longer be flying to different areas for installs.
This trip to NYC in a couple of weeks will be my last. No idea if or how often
I will be traveling now but it sounds like it would just be with my territory.

Sent from my iPhone