Yeah, I enjoyed the twice monthly traveling I did when I was doing the
recruiting of operators for the old nuke plant, but it grew tedious after ten
years. Eventually, I had to pass it off to the younger, fresher faces of
nuclear power.
You can help in the bakery if you run out of things to do at work or in your
shop.

AZBob

Sent from my iPad