You might want to rethink that plan to use solar panel system to recharge
your EV car after EMP event.
https://www.sol-ark.com/can-solar-flares-or-emp-damage-solar-power-systems/#:~:text=An%20EMP%20damages%20electronics%2C%20particularly,or%20connected%20to%20electronic%20devices.&text=However%2C%20solar%20panels%20are%20usually,solar%20electronics%20are%20likewise%20damaged
.