Hi All.
     Today I finally got around to replacing the water pump on my 2004 E320
4Matic (90K)  and the job was easy and went smooth.  I was concerned that the
bolts would be seized but there was no issue!
    While I had the coolant drained I figured it was a good idea to change the
thermostat too. Here is where I encountered an issue.......the two bolts are
seized!!!  Rather that risk snapping the bolts, I stopped and decided to tackle
the job after more preparation,
    Most like the bolts will sheer off and I will have to tap new bolts.  Does
anyone know the Genuine Mercedes Part Number, bolt size and a source?
    Any other suggestions before I proceed would be appreciated!!!
Thanks,Bob