Happy Moose day.
Has anybody else seen Rocky and Bullwinkle on Amazon? Angie and I have seen the
first part of the first season, the release schedule was weird.
Anyway it's a reboot but I don't think any of the stories are reworked old
stories. One of the producers is Tiffany Ward, daughter of original producer
(inventor, designer, whatever) of Rocky and Bullwinkle.
The animation is similar to but not the same as the '60s show. It's good stuff,
worth checking out, and free on Amazon prime.
-Curt