I've never found stupid to be funny or entertaining ... just makes me mad.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 11:32 AM dan penoff.com via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Like the Three Stooges?
>
> I always found the original to be sort of stark and jarring, in a sense,
> although even as a kid who was a hard core Warner Brothers fan I always
> liked it. I preferred Fractured Fairy Tales the best out of the two,
> however.
>
> -D
>
> On Sep 19, 2021, at 12:22 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
>
> I find the original to be divisive, people love it or hate it. Seems like
> there aren't that many in the middle. Angie doesn't like the original but
> does like the remake.Seems to me in the original my favorite parts were not
> moose and squirrel. Due to the rerun nature of when I saw them I almost
> never got to see a whole story...
> Curt
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>  On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 3:37 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes<
> mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:   Gave it 3/5
> stars.  Not for everyone, in contrast to the original. which
> was.
>
> -MMM-
>
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 10:47 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
>
> Happy Moose day.
> Has anybody else seen Rocky and Bullwinkle on Amazon? Angie and I have
> seen the first part of the first season, the release schedule was weird.
> Anyway it's a reboot but I don't think any of the stories are reworked old
> stories. One of the producers is Tiffany Ward, daughter of original
> producer (inventor, designer, whatever) of Rocky and Bullwinkle.
> The animation is similar to but not the same as the '60s show. It's good
> stuff, worth checking out, and free on Amazon prime.
> -Curt

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!