My Indy technician has a reader but was unable to decipher one of my codes
in a GLK 250 2014 Bluetec SUV. He came up with a very generalized reading
such as air leak. The dealer, on the other hand, pinpointed the problem as
two cracked are charge hoses. I'm not sure that device sold by Amazon would
be much help in a case like this.