haha, ok
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Rentfro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] so Im in Branson right now

I have friends there right now who see the Haygoods EVERY DAY! Their girls
are in love with them.
If you go and see a blonde family of six, front row center, who answer to
the Wursts, tell the youngest girl, Britney, not to forget my nalkins.

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin, mobile" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>