I've got one of those, I think you got yours cheaper, I think I paid $20.As
with all angle grinders I beat the ever loving snot out of mine. It's performed
well although the switch is started to get flaky, it might be from the time I
dropped it, or the other time I dropped it, or the time it caught in the cut,
smashed my arm, bounced of the wall and fell...
It was worth every penny though, when it quits I'll get another. Actually if I
see one on sale for $10 I'll snag it before this one fails.

-Curt

    On Monday, October 25, 2021, 01:06:35 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes