Hola, just wondering if the newly surplus rims that were formerly on my S124
will fit on our '84 300D.

Dream on, the correct rims are ET25 IIRC.  I mistakenly got hold of
a set of 124 wheels and tried to put them on a 126.  I knew I was in
trouble when the front spindle punched out the center cap when I threw
it on the hub!  Cost me plenty to have my new snow tires removed,
return the wheels, find another set, and have them mounted again.
Won't fit without spacers, and hardly worth it if you ask me.  So
far as I know, 114/115/107/123/126 (our stable except for the one
as-yet-undeployed 201) can all share wheels.

-- Jim