I reached out to the guy and he’s up north somewhere until Monday. I leave
tomorrow for Houston for my next round of doctors visits and I get back on
Tuesday. I’ll probably go look at it Tuesday with cash in my pocket. If it
checks out it would be breathalyzer boys ride. If he proves not to be able to
get it started even once, it will be a nice standby unit in accordance with my
one more vehicle than drivers rule (which I am violating at this time).

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone