This was the plug on the alignment lift. It says it’s a 20 amp 125/250 plug. I
bought an outlet that I thought was it but it’s not. What I bought was this:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Eaton-20A-250V-Industrial-Receptacle-BL/1002943846

But that’s not it. So I looked at 20 amp 125/250 and they all have 4 prongs.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Eaton-20A-125-250V-Industrial-Receptacle-Orange/1002943798

I wonder if this is some sort of obsolete plug or something proprietary? I’m
having a hard time connecting the 3 separate wires together with wire nuts so I
thing I will just swap out this plug for the 250 volt 3 prong version.

Sent from my iPhone