I call dibs

On 11/25/2021 8:29 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:
The 560 SEL is beautiful. The perfect green over tan.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2021, at 6:46 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

was the 250 190D the red one? I yhought that was a parts car

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 8:12 PM Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

In my quest for cheap transportation the worst deal I ever had was that
$250 190D. It definitely proved the rule that "nothing is more expensive
than a cheap Mercedes."
OTOH the best I ever did was with my $1500 1998 Jetta TDI. I think that
might be my favorite car. It's too bad the tin worm was so bad to it.

Hammie the $1500, and then $800 '83 240D was also a good value, both times
I owned it.

-Curt

On Thursday, November 25, 2021, 08:06:31 PM EST, Dwight Giles <