I’m still here.  Still have 85 300D, 83 240D and 81/85 300TD.
Been busy with my wife, she slipped in June in the bathroom and compressed a
vertebrae.  9 days in hospital, home and then back in hospital with blood borne
bacteria that nearly killed her.  Still not sure where it came from or how it
entered her system.  Bacteria attacked all weak areas.  46 days in hospital, 10
days on a ventilator, brain surgery, lost site on the left side,  damaged a
heart valve, and then the surgery in her back.  Not a great summer however, she
is recovering and we feel lucky to still have her with us.

Michael E. Esh