OUCH! That makes my wife's broken hip and broken arm 11 months apart sound
like a walk in the park.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 5:35 PM Michael Esh via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I’m still here.  Still have 85 300D, 83 240D and 81/85 300TD.
> Been busy with my wife, she slipped in June in the bathroom and compressed
> a vertebrae.  9 days in hospital, home and then back in hospital with blood
> borne bacteria that nearly killed her.  Still not sure where it came from
> or how it  entered her system.  Bacteria attacked all weak areas.  46 days
> in hospital, 10 days on a ventilator, brain surgery, lost site on the left
> side,  damaged a heart valve, and then the surgery in her back.  Not a
> great summer however, she is recovering and we feel lucky to still have her
> with us.
>

> Michael E. Esh
>
> --
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!