Disconnect the battery for a few minutes and see what happens. I had this issue
with one before and that reset the canbus. In my case it turned out to be the
right read window motor causing it. Since it was never used anyway I pulled the
wire for it out of the harmonica connector. What I would do, if the battery
reset fixes it and it comes back. Just do a one at a time disconnect battery,
remove one of the lines from the connector, reconnect the battery and wait a
few days to see if it stops working again before moving to the next line.

Sent from my iPhone