Good thought

--FT

On 11/29/21 11:39 AM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Corroded grounds?

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021, at 10:53 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
anyone have any clue why (driver) seat controls stop working (I don't
think it is the switch on the door, not sure why that would go bad), as
in one day it works the next it doesn't?  Is it the seat control module
that is under the seat?  I CHECKED THE FUSE

And the window gets wonky sometimes too and needs to be reset every time
or two to go up and down.

Some kind of gremlins?

--
--FT