My guy always gives me the liquid you mix with Sprite or something like that to
mask the taste. One dose around 3:00-4:00 pm then the other around 9:00-10:00
pm. Completely emptied out and ready for bed before midnight for a morning
procedure.

I fast regularly, so going the better part of a day without a meal isn’t a big
deal. I don’t mess with the broth crap or the special diet, I just don’t eat.

The best part of a colonoscopy? the breakfast following it.

-D