You'd think. The sheep mindlessly want more power and big vehicles. Big
vehicles make more money for the carmaker. If you think about it what you're
really buying in a more expensive, larger vehicle, is air.
Look at the new hybrids, they're not sedans, they're mostly SUVs or crossovers.
Then they say "Look at the great mileage you're getting!" which is 25mpg
instead of 50mpg in a sedan.
We live in a world of lifestyle creep. Everybody "needs" an SUV or crossover.
Everybody "needs" AWD. Everybody "needs" a big house etc, etc, ad nauseum.
-Curt

    On Friday, December 10, 2021, 01:39:52 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes