I’ve got the big one with the air connection to remove the oil and it’s
quite good, also based on Jono’s recommendation.

Get at least two high lift stands, one isn’t enough.    You can support one
end of the car while you lift something on the other end to ensure you
don’t disrupt the balance much.  Took me a lot of cautious trial and error
to do work like this when I first got my lift.  Motor, subframe, diff
mounts, etc.  I didn’t think I’d miss the safety of the floor so much!

Jaime

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 9:43 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I decided to sign up for HF inside track in order to use the 20% coupon
> and bought 1 high lift stand for the lift.  Tomorrow I will buy the next
> one, then Sunday will buy a lift drain bucket (can only use the coupon
> once a day).  Anyway, should I get this one:
>
> https://www.harborfreight.com/5-gallon-oil-drain-dolly-90582.html
>
> Or splurge and get this one, would use 20% off on either one:
>
> https://www.harborfreight.com/20-gallon-portable-oil-lift-drain-69814.html
>
> Anybody have either one?

> --
Jaime Kopchinski