A lady who worked in the office next door to mine offered to pass on a very decent Mercedes sedan to her daughter a few years back. I think the daughter drove it a few times and then decided that she did not want it. Apparently, her friends teased her about it  "poor little rich girl" or something like that. Mom and Dad were not rich but were comfortable and worked hard and she was an only child - rather spoiled.  They bought her a Jetta to replace the Mercedes. I don't know what happened with the Mercedes. The Mom who owned it, wanted to change vehicles and suggested she would sell for a price that I thought sounded fairly reasonable. I expressed interest in buying it and all of a sudden, the asking price went way up so I declined. Their office moved out of our building not long after so I had no more contact with her.

Randy