Looks nice, maybe worth the money, but owner is extremely annoying.  I guess NO LOBALLERS either

2002 mercedes E320 112k miles, 1 owner, NOT PERFECT. car was our mothers and she isn't driving anymore (shes 89), has sat for roughly 4 months. But before it was parked it had all the recommended services done at Mercedes of Richmond including the timing belt, tensioner and pulleys. The brakes need work from sitting and ABS light has come on but we have adjusted the price because of this .. Car was just inspected, we have clean and clear title in hand ready to transfer, PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME.. WE HAVE VERY LIMITED TIME TO SHOW THE CAR car is $2900 cash firm, no negotiating or offers

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/raleigh-2002-mercedes-k-owner-miles/7423833963.html

--
--FT