Jim Cathey wrote:
OT, but I believe that everybody should be able to pack heat at
all times.  Just be prepared to defend your actions in court, and
be prepared to pay a heavy price if you're a fool!  Does anybody
think that we'd really have more crime under such a system?

Dunno. I suppose we might find out, now that Florida allows people to use deadly force any time they feel threatened. I'm not sure how well that'll work out. Judging from the way people act on the roads, sometimes just changing lanes seems to be perceived as a personal threat.