Richard,

Glad Susan is OK.  Give me a call sometime and we can discuss available
TD's.  I agree with the lister that says yours is dead.  Too bad, as it
was a beautiful car.  Doubt that you would be satisfied with just any
old rustbucket (c: .

If the door is binding on the passenger side after the driver's side
was hit, there is pretty severe frame damage.  Too bad.

You still need that cam on my shop desk?  It is rapidly going to find a
new home.

Richard
(the Salisbury one)