Be careful, Johnny B.

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Berryman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 82 300TDt -wrecked

On Jun 1, 2006, at 1:26 PM, Richard Murdoch wrote:

This really puts a kink in our summer plans.  One of our children
is getting married in three weeks and moving to Texas. My wife
needs a wagon to do all the wedding stuff as well as get our
daughter's house ready to sell - all that 80 to 100 miles away from
where we live.   We were also planning to take the wagon to Oshkosh
in July.

Richard Murdoch

Bummer Rich, glad your wife's OK. I have an OK wagon that sprung a
slight leak in the rear suspension. My buddy's Mom was thinking about
buying it. It has a few spots of rust through and some ugly surface
rust on the LR door. 202,000mi runs great shifts great. I did a lot
of work to it last year and I really don't recall all that I had
done. It will need a driveshaft center bearing (noisy) but other than
that and the suspension leak (probably a steel line haven't looked
yet), I'd drive it anywhere. I'm in NY. I also have another wagon
that definitely neds some lines for susp in the back, that I can be
convinced to sell but would prefer not to on short notice.
If interested, call (518)526-2279 me pronto or e-mail me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] privately. I just got put on stand-by from
FEMA for the New Hampshire/Massachusetts floods. I will be un-subbing
and out of here within 24-48 hours.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am