We tried t mobile several years ago and it was bad. No coverage. Since then
they added a bunch of new towers and added some new frequency. We have been on
them again for a couple of years and it has been great. You have to have a
phone that is newer to access the new towers, iPhone 8 or newer for example.

Sent from my iPhone