redghost wrote:
There is a BLUE version now instead of just the red. Blue is for use in DIESEL. I have two bottles. One is being put in Gump, the other for the e300d when I change coolant.

The blue is for use in engine that have cavitation problems. Mercedes diesels (at least thru the '90s) DON'T have that problem and the same formula used for gasoline engines should be used in our engines.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)