From: Curt Raymond via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2022 10:52 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gas prices and when will they affect used car prices

I fueled up my TDI at $4.59/gal last night, Angie scored $4.29. I'm tempted to fill a couple 5 gallon jugs at that price. The stations in the "big city" just east of us are asking $4.99...

On a related note, used pickup truck prices seem to be coming down. I'm seeing 5 year old, 70k mile trucks in the $26k range again. I haven't seen any that age around in a year. These are the first sub $30k trucks I've seen in a long time.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 11:19 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Bodes well for us diesel lovers.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022, 11:09 PM Allan Streib via Mercedes <