Dimitri.
I have had 2 porsches. A 912 and a 911 both 1968. 912 new and 911 1 year
old. First wife wrecked the 912.
I drove like an absolute idiot and the cars forgave my errors whilst giving
me a glimpse of what a rush it was to drive.
That said, I have worked on many-a Porsche and they rust and have high
maintenance costs.
In the shop where I worked, the joke was to turn off the compressor, turn
out the lights and listen to them rust.
YMMV
Fred.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 9:54 PM Rick Knoble via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > A friend of mine wants to go halfsies on one.
>
> With who, you?
>
> The only ship that won't sail is a partnership.
>

> Rick

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred