Yes that’s a concern. If he wants to sell the rental properties I don’t care.
We already made a good profit on appreciation alone. If he wants to sell the
car I don’t really care either as I wouldn’t have any serious attachment to it.
It’s not a Mercedes after all!  I view the 911 as an investment that can be
enjoyed. They just keep appreciating.

Sent from my iPhone