MB, for the most part, doesn't car anymore about us guys who want to keep our cars on the road. They are only concerned about the knucks who lease their newer models and about the money-bag yahoos who buy their high-end stuff. MB has becomed annoyed with us ("us" meaning anyone who would be on this list).

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] [Fwd: Re: MB Info Access -to http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/]

My buddy has been trying to get a CD for his 79 SL, Rusty says they are
back-ordered or something.  Annoying.  No wonder people make copies and
post them on the net.  I somehow expect better from MB.

--R

Luther Gulseth wrote:

I purchased my 126 cd's from an ebayer that claimed they were new. When they arrived, they were copies and I made him (through paypal) refund me the $120
I paid for the disks.  Take that for his revenue.

Luther

Striplin Admin account <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Luther Gulseth wrote:

Then the Ebayers will show up with the copied disks......

Wouldn't it be funny if the ones complaining about MB's copyrights being
violated were really the ebay pirates upset about lost revenues?

Mitch.