Steve MacSween wrote:
> on 6/6/06 4:30 PM, Marshall Booth at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> but Mercedes
>> cares and insists that MBUSA support older cars (check out Mercedes-Benz
>> Classics) or they'd have sold off the old inventory that's more than 10
>> years old, taken the tax write off and left you to fend for yourself.
>
> Yeah, ask the people with older Volvos (and not THAT old, by the way) about
> that.

Or VW.  I used to have an '82 Vanagon.  Nearly all the parts for it that
weren't shared with other, more recent vehicles were listed as no longer
available.  The price of the remaining stock seems to go up
exponentially as it dwindles, too...I seem to recall a single cooling
hose unique to that vehicle being something like $400.