I'm sure I'm not the only one who's got old projects hanging around uncompleted.

I don't even remember how long ago I brought dad's Echo chainsaw back from
camp. Before 2016 anyway for sure. I don't remember if I ran some bad gas in it
or it had just sat but either way I brought it home and pulled the carb. I'd
bought a carb kit and then got distracted. The other day I very nearly took it
to the dump but decided to take one last look at it.

Surprisingly I found at least most of the parts, well I've got a whole bunch of
screws and a spring I can't account for in the cup with the other parts from
the saw, not sure if I mixed two projects or what. Anyway the other night after
dinner I got it mostly back together, I even took some time to clean things,
there was a lot of accumulated dirt and sawdust.

Today I took it out and fired it up. It runs but I need to find a small enough
screwdriver to adjust the carb, yes it's old enough that the carb adjustments
are easily accessible. It'll run at idle but quits as soon as you gas it.
Shouldn't be that hard to adjust out.

It'd be handy to have another good saw and that one has always run well...

-Curt