From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin J. Slater
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:28 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] 240D from VA to PA, need advice..

I'm in need of some advice. I have a car I want to buy that's located in
Virginia. It's been sitting for a while so it's not inspected and it doesn't
have plates. I live in PA and I'd like to drive it back. (Towing isn't an
option b/c of other complications for this trip.) I don't think I can get
plates for it in PA since I don't have the title. I don't think I want to
try to get plates in VA since that would entail paying a bunch of fees that
I'll just have to pay again in PA.

You guys that buy a lot of cars, what do you do? Once I get it back in PA
it's an easy process to get it properly inspected, get the title transferred
and get new plates for it.

...Kevin
87 300TD 284k miles

--
"Thank God for Microsoft" -- Linus Torvalds